Tuesday 23 September 2014

Guest Post Book Boyfriends/Hot Men in Books by Julie Shackman

For my blogaversary I asked the question, Who is your Book Boyfriend/Hot Men in Books?  I have some great responses, today Julie talks about her Hot Man in a book.



When Jo mentioned the topic of hot man in a book/book boyfriend, one man sprang to mind for me immediately.

If you've ever read any of my blog articles, you'll find I've perhaps mentioned this Alpha male once or twice (!)


It is the one and only Jack Wolfe, in one of my all-time favourite novels, "Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe?" by the terrific Hazel Osmond. 

This is a man who is tall, dark, handsome, confident and uninhibited. He knows what he wants and how to get it.

So if you've never read Jack's story, I would strongly suggest you get hold of this novel. He will totally spoil you for other book boyfriends!

Think I may need a cold shower now....

Thank You Julie!


You can follow Julie on Twitter @G13Julie



No comments:

Post a Comment