Thursday 6 March 2014

The Right Side of Mr Wrong by Jane Linfoot


The Right Side Of Mr Wrong by Jane Linfoot

Published by Harper Impulse, release date 6th March, currently an ebook

What They Say:

One-off, moving on sex wasn’t meant to be this hot…
When determined singleton Shea Summers is persuaded to become the “wife” of the Lord of Edgerton Manor, the last thing she wants to do is play house with a stranger.

Brooding playboy Brando Marshall, is far from happy when Shea turns up at his sprawling estate with production crew in tow. Surely she’s just another woman after his wallet? And if she’s looking for Mr Right, she’s definitely hitting on the wrong guy. Then again, after catching an unscheduled glimpse of her knickers, perhaps Brando needs to teach this “gold-digger” a lesson!

She’s seizing the moment, he’s breaking the rules, and when bad boys can be so much fun, who can resist getting on the right side of Mr. Wrong...

What I Say:

I would like to thank author Jane Linfoot for sending me an Arc of this book in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Shea Summers enters a tv competition to prove to her friends that she is ready to move on, we aren't told at the beginning of this book what she is moving on from.

Brando Marshall is bullied into a TV programme to find a wife by his sister, the Lord of Edgerton Manor is a renowned playboy who thinks he doesnt need a wife.

I loved both characters from page one,  the way both character's think they don't need or want each other is a great part of the story. I loved that the book would switch between Brando and Shea's point of view. The teasing of each other, part serious, part joking, each of them trying to hide the growing attraction.

We follow both of them as Shea sets about trying to organise Brando's life, even though he insists it doesnt need organising.  We as readers find out more about each character along the way.  There are steamy sex sciences thrown in to add to the story, even one outside in the grounds of Edgerton Manor.

It's a gorgeous book with easily likeable main characters, I found myself willing them both to see the truth of how much they love, wanted and needed each other.

Thanks for sending me this Jane.

5 out of 5 Stars


Jane Linfoot Author Bio.


I’m Jane Linfoot, and I write fun, flirty fiction, with feisty heroines and a bit of an edge.

I live in a mountain kingdom in Derbyshire, England, where my family and pets are kind enough to ignore the domestic chaos – happily, we’re in walking distance of a supermarket. For me, writing romance is cool because I get to wear pretty shoes instead of wellies. I love hearts, flowers, happy endings, all things vintage, most things french. When I’m not on facebook, and can’t find an excuse for shopping, I’ll be walking, or gardening. On days when I want to be really scared, I ride a tandem.

Author Page Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/JaneLinfoot2

Twitter: https://twitter.com/janelinfoot  @janelinfoot



BUY LINKS




Visit

No comments:

Post a Comment