Sunday 16 February 2014

Be My Valentine


I would like to thank Harper Impulse for allowing me to receive an advance copy via Netgalley, in exchange for a fair and honest review.

What They Say:

“Happiness is our honeymoon, no matter what may come next.
And to think that I almost gave it all up…”
Fall in love with three fabulous new authors – Nikki Moore, Brigid Coady and Teresa F Morgan – and these gorgeously poignant short stories about love in all its forms.
Go on, treat yourself this Valentine’s Day!
What I Say:
I didn't know what to expect from this book as it was short stories especially for Valentines Day, also I have a love hate relationship with romantic books.
I have got to say I really did like this, especially as it says it's a series of short stories.  
They are 5 different stories, each one as different from the other, one is someone moving on after the tragic loss of his wife, another is a runaway bride, an office romance, a coffee shop romance and a wife and mother on valetines day.
You can read each one after the other or if you have 10 minutes to spare dip in and read one.  I loved all 5 and will look our for more books by each author.
5 out of 5 stars

Visit

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for a lovely review! :) Glad you enjoyed the stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome, will be looking out for more books from you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! What a great review x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! What a great review x

    ReplyDelete