Thursday 28 November 2013

The Time Until by Casey Ford


♡SYNOPSIS♡
Alan Green and Samantha Cohn have known each other for as long as both can remember. They have a special relationship that has grown far beyond mere friendship.Inseparable, Al and Sam have spent their lives with one another—from childhood secrets, through awkward teenage years, to finding themselves as adults—it’s always been the two of them together.
When unexpected tragedy hits, and Sam is left fighting for her life, Alan can only watch and wait. Left alone without his best friend, Alan spends his time reliving his past, ensnared in the memories of the chaotic relationship with the girl that stole his heart.
How would you spend the time until?
♡AUTHOR BIO♡
I like to write and love just about anything romance [Except triangles, I hate triangles.... Oh! And Squares! They're the worst].
Anyway, I live with my wife and two kids in good ole U.S.of A. and I actually work full time as a Graphic Designer. I write to relieve stress and because I like to create stories.
The Time Until is my first book and it’s both a joy and a chore to write.
♡STALKING LINKS♡
♡BUYING LINKS♡
☆Kindle
US $1.99 http://amzn.to/16Ysr5S
UK £1.27 http://amzn.to/HRG1iL
☆Paperback
US $8.54 http://amzn.to/1amNHCQ
UK £7.99 http://amzn.to/HRG8L3
What I say:

I was sent a copy of this book by Holly from Holly's Hot Reads in exchange for a fair and honest review.

Alan and Samantha have been friends since they were 5 when they met at school, Samantha simply stating 'you're mine'.

Fast forward 15 years and they are in a car going back from the movies when tragedy strikes, the story is written from Alan's POV which is great.  It follows him as he struggles with his emotions in the following 2 1/2 weeks after the crash.  The time he spends in hospital and fall out from the crash along the way

Casey also uses Alan to provide flashbacks to tell the background of Alan and Sam's relationship, sometimes this can be annoying but the way it is built into the story is great and keeps the flow going.  This is all leading to how and why Alan and Samantha were in the car that day, you only find this out towards the end and I'm glad that I found out that way.  The story is both tragic, moving and inspirational.

There are twists, turns, tragedy, anger, sadness and happiness along the way and you never really know how this will end until the final few pages, this kept me glued until I had finished the book well after 1am. 

I look forward to more books from Casey as this is his 1st book which is exceptional.

4.5 stars out of 5 for me 

No comments:

Post a Comment